Contractual & Statutory Audit
Baker Tilly CAMEROON, intervenes on legal audit missions and also on specific missions, for national and international companies in collaboration with international network law firms.
We offer you the services below :
• Statutory audit
In an ever-changing environment, your organization faces multifaceted challenges: managing risks and strengthening controls, while communicating appropriately with third parties.
Accounting and financial information plays a decisive role in basing the decisions of management, partners and shareholders. The certification of financial statements helps to strengthen investor confidence and also contributes to the development of the entity through better risk management.
As External Audit we also have a mission :
- To give an opinion on an accounting document, a financial strategy adopted by the company ;
- Notify the public prosecutor if fraud is found during our interventions ;
- Provide testimonials for the court collectively or for funders when seeking funds.
• Audit of procedures
Each entity must have internal control procedures in place to secure its financial information and control its lawsuits.
In the context of such a mission, we appreciate the correct application of the internal control procedures, particularly in the following non-exhaustive processes :
- Business management ;
- Supply Management and Logistics ;
- Inventory management ;
- Finance management ;
- Accounting and tax management ;
- Fixed Asset Management ;
- IT management ;
- Administrative and legal management ;
- Human Resource Management.
We also evaluate the risks related to possible failures of the system put in place, the objective being to reinforce and systematize the control devices making it possible in the end to ensure that current operations are correctly handled.
• Audit of development projects
In the context of such a mission, it is necessary to provide all the stakeholders involved in the implementation of the project with reasoned opinions or reasonable assurance on :
- Effective and efficient use of allocated resources ;
- On the respect of the procedures listed in the financing agreements with donors ;
- Eligibility of expenditures made during the project and reported in the report or financial statements ;
- The report or financial statements have been prepared in accordance with the templates required by the funders.
Contact us to learn more about our expertise and let's discuss your needs.